Our refund and returns policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Refer to the relevant section below for details.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.
Returns & Refunds
The Returns Policy is incorporated by reference (which means that it forms part of these Terms and Conditions).
Returns, Exchange and Refunds are subject to the following conditions:
– A customer may choose to exchange an item for a different size within 10 days of purchase. The cost of courier services to return the item to 1023 QUARTERS and for us to re-ship to the customer, will be for the customer’s expense.
– We will not refund the purchase of any goods. In certain cases only if a product has a factory fault and is defective due to a technical issue, the product may be returned for replacement if you return the item within 10 days of purchase. You will need to provide your original invoice, so please keep this in a safe place. No goods will be replaced after 10 days.
– The products must still be in their original condition and packaging and you may not have used them at all.
– The return is done so at the expense of the customer, who will cover all courier fees involved.
– For an exchange, the client is liable for the courier fee for both the return and re-sending of the new replacement item.
– The products are re-parceled in a suitable cardboard box and sealed properly for the return journey. Please remember to put a copy of your invoice in the box.
– Note that no shipping fees are refundable or will form part of any voucher which may be issued to a customer.
Are any goods excluded from the 10 day refund or exchange policy?
Yes, due to certain applicable legislation or for reasons of cost efficiency. The goods we exclude from the 10 day return and exchange policy are:
– Goods which have been ordered through special arrangement or custom order and which is not a normal stock item may only be returned if defective.
– Goods which are sold as damaged, defective, used or repaired, where we disclosed these facts to you before you bought the goods.
– No subscription payments are refundable.
What can I do if the goods are defective?
– If your goods turn out to be defective within the first 10 days after you received them from us, we will repair them, replace them or give you a refund. Please note that it may not be possible to determine in-store whether goods have been damaged or what the cause of a failure or defect may be. This is of importance as it determines whether the goods may be repaired, replaced or refunded. Accordingly, we reserve the right to refer returned goods for technical assessment by the manufacturer or authorized service centre prior to repairing, replacing or refunding and to provide you with feedback within 10 days of receipt of the returned goods and to act accordingly.
– This “defective goods” clause will only apply to defects in the process of manufacturing the goods and will not apply in the following instances:
– damage caused by misuse or abuse of the goods.
– goods used for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were manufactured.
– accidental damage.
How will I be refunded?
Once we have accepted a return and approved a refund, you will receive the refund in the following way:
– 1023 QUARTERS Voucher.
– There are no cash refunds.
There are no refunds for the following:
– 1023 QUARTERS Subscriptions.
– Any consumable product.
– Lingerie, pantyhose.